Media Research Forum
- MRF conducts research on the various components of mass communication: Communicator, Message, Medium, Audience and Effects.
- Organizes seminars, symposia, conferences and workshops at regional, national and international levels.
- Brings about various research publications such as books, seminar proceedings, monographs, synopses of Ph.D and M.Phil dissertations and research journals.
- Maintains a directory of media researchers and their specializations.
- Conducts research on intrapersonal communication, interpersonal communication, group communication and non-verbal communication.
- Undertakes studies on gender concerns in communication and the cultural agenda in communication.
- Promotes experimental research on traditional media well as new media forms including social media.
Media Research Lists
Radio Mathematics Programme
Monitoring and Evaluation of the Radio Mathematics Programme broadcast by 10 CMonitoring and Evaluation of the Radio Mathematics Programme broadcast by 10 Community Radio Stationommunity Radio Station